At our office, sedation is not an add-on or after thought; it’s a core part of our commitment to getting you into the best oral health possible with as little anxiety as possible. Our approach goes beyond just sedation…everyday, our Patients are appreciating an experience designed to give you the most relaxing dental care possible:
- Fully staffed and geared to offer IV sedation everyday
- Full-time nurse on staff
- Heated treatment chairs with full massage. (This allows for the patient to stay very comfortable when they are having a long IV sedation. The heat and massage helps with the circulation and keeping the patient very comfortable.)
- Private recovery room so you can comfortably recover out of sight from the other Patients
- Private exit for you so you don’t have to walk past anyone to leave while you’re still a bit groggy.
- licence and up-to-date on latest eduction about sedation
Sedation Dentistry Near You
We have a full range of sedation options to help you with any treatment that you may find anxiety provoking. We are a fully inspected and licensed facility by the Royal College of Dental Surgeons of Ontario for the administration of two drug intravenous sedation. We use nitrous oxide/oxygen (laughing gas), oral sedation, and IV sedation to help our patients receive dental treatment.
Our process starts with a free, no-obligation consultation where we sit down with you and take the time to explain your options and answer all of your questions so you can make the best decision for you.