70 Years of History
The Shaw Group of Dental Laboratories has been proudly serving the Canadian community for over 70 years. A family owned company founded in 1944, the organization has maintained its original principles of focusing on providing customers with consistent excellence in both product and service.
As a full service laboratory committed to pursuing and educating ourselves and our customers in new technologies, materials and techniques, we feel we are able to provide the very highest level of products and solutions to the Industry. Shaw specializes in creating technical partnerships with our doctors and vendor partners, allowing us to assist on the laboratory portion of treatment planning for complex restorative implant cases.
Our laboratory team is made up of over 30 Registered Dental Technicians (RDT’s) and 90 certified technicians distributed through our 7 locations across Ontario. This makes Shaw large enough to be able to support all types of independent, group, or franchise dental practices with consistent product excellence and service across multiple locations, while providing the “local lab” feel often cherished by doctors located in more rural communities.
People, Product, Service. That’s the Shaw way!